Hot off the presses! Get your copy of Dream Save Do: An Action Plan for Dreamers, in print or ebook today. Already read it? We’d love to hear what you think in a public review. Click here to leave one on Amazon.
If you regularly daydream about a life that is different from the one you’re living today, pay attention. This is gonna get juicy.
You probably never get past the daydreaming part because you simply don’t know where to start and what actions to take every day, much less figuring out how you’re going to pay for it all.
On top of that, there’s the worry about how to tell other people – out loud! – that you want to be a ghost hunter / tornado chaser / scrapbooker / spelunker / inventor / geocacher / robot builder / letterpress printer / entrepreneur / writer / chef / traveler or whatever else you’re dreaming of.
What will people think?
It’s enough to stop you dead in your tracks, waiting for the “some day” that will somehow be better than today to chase your dream.
(You’re probably wondering when I’m going to get to the good news. Coming right up!)
The truth is, there is never a “good” time to follow your dreams. While that might sound depressing, it’s actually very good news. It means there is no better time than now – lickity split, pronto! pronto! – to take action on that dream.
Now is the Time
All you need need is an action plan, and we’ve created one for you in the second edition of our book, Dream Save Do: An Action Plan for Dreamers.
The book is $9.99 in ebook format (Kindle, Nook, and iTunes) and $12.99 in paperback format. It is the closest thing you’ll get to actually sitting down with us and hashing out your dream without a passport and a plane ticket.
This book is the action plan we used to change our lives from corporate ladder climbers to world travelers in just 2 years and how countless other people have achieved their goals since we published the first version of this book in 2011.
But you shouldn’t just take our word for it, even though we have trustworthy, honest faces.
- Take the word of Beth, a woman who used this Action Plan for Dreamers to take her side business to full-time status within 6 months, kissing her lame day job goodbye. Not only can she support herself and her son, she actually has employees! Beth focused her energy on making this dream happen, and along the way she even landed a book deal. (Yes, your dreams can get bigger as you go. It’s allowed.)
- Listen to Matt, who failed in his first attempt to take a family sabbatical while his kids were still young. He used the Action Plan for Dreamers to recalibrate his goals, include his family in the planning process, and even create some side income along the way. At the time of this writing, he and his family just returned from a life-changing 3-month trip to Indonesia, and they have bigger plans ahead for their family.
- Check out Samantha, who loved making fancy cakes for her friends but never thought she’d be able to have her own cake shop. She took our “take the first step” approach of simply calling about the requirements before ruling it out on her own assumptions, and she was shocked to find it would only take her 6 weeks to start selling cakes from her own kitchen! Little Avenue Cakes was born, and she’s been the hottest cake decorator in her corner of Australia ever since.
- Do you think you’re going to go against the flow? Then Akiyo’s story might resonate with you. As she was finishing her Ph.D., she decided to rethink her life and how this structured lecturer’s job was going to fit with her bipolar disorder. She used the Action Plan for Dreamers to set up a lifestyle that fit her specific needs instead of trying to fit her needs into ready-made lifestyle. People thought she might be crazy to walk away from a sure thing, and now the only crazy in her unconventional life is crazy happy.
- Family and friends make it harder to change sometimes – they want to keep you as you are because that’s what they know. But if you have a dream you’ve been holding for 20 years or more, you’ll appreciate Brenda’s story. She took a job layoff and turned it into a job teaching overseas, which was her biggest dream. The thing that had been keeping her back before was her dad, who didn’t want her to leave. Learn how she finally made the break without breaking the relationship after 20 years of being pressured to stay.
These are 5 of the case studies in the book, stories from people just like you who wanted to do something different with their lives and finally made it happen: logistically, financially, emotionally, and socially.
You can do it, too.
What’s in it for you
This edition has 33% more content based on reader questions, comments, and stories from the past 4 years. It’s even available in print now, which was a frequent request.
You’ll find real-life stories from other people, insights into our own experience, and studies on happiness and achieving goals. You’ll dive deeper into dreams and how to envision the one that fits you perfectly. You’ll discover how your money can work for you instead of against you. You’ll learn about motivation, screwing up, and automating things so it’s easier. You’ll also learn a lot about what it’s like to achieve a big dream and the mental and emotional lessons that will stay with you for life.
But most of all, it’s the Action Plan to make your dream a reality in the no-BS, conversational style you’re used to from us.
What else do you need to convince you now is the time?
If you’re looking for an overnight success or a lot of navel gazing and contemplation, this isn’t for you. But if you think something is missing in your life and you want to do something about it right this minute, this is the plan you’ve been waiting for.
Of course we want you to buy the book. But more than that, we hope you’ll take action on your biggest dream today and every day after until it is your reality.
You deserve nothing less.
Do you know someone who needs to hear this message? Please share this post with a friend who has a dream but is struggling with how to make it happen.