Want to spend 2 romantic months traveling by train through Europe?
This is your chance to win your very own international love affair. To help us celebrate the launch of our new book, Married with Luggage: What We Learned About Love by Traveling the World, we want to give 1 lucky winner two (2) Eurail Global Passes, good for 15 days of unlimited travel over 2 months courtesy of our friends at Eurail.com.
Take off for a romantic week in Paris, a few days strolling the canals of Venice, head north to indulge in the music and history or Vienna, and then head west to hike in the forests of Bavaria. You make the plan.
See below for details on how to get entered now and start planning your own international romantic journey through Europe.
- Two (2) Eurail Global Passes good for 15 days of travel over 2 months
- 1 hour phone call with Warren & Betsy to discuss whatever you like
- 2 signed hard copies of Warren & Betsy’s new book
How to enter:
1. Purchase 1 (or more) copies of Married with Luggage by May 14th from Amazon, iTunes, Barnes and Noble, or Kobo. Each purchase provides you with 1 entry in the contest per book, not per receipt (so you could order 6 for you and your friends and get entered 6 times!)
2. Submit a copy of your receipt via email to [email protected]
Details & Process:
On May 15th we will select one winner randomly (through a random number generator) from everyone that has submitted their receipt(s). Remember, each purchase represents 1 entry into the contest so you can enter as often as you want.
The Eurail passes will be mailed directly to the winner from Eurail.com. Winner will coordinate directly with Eurail to coordinate delivery, names on each pass, and dates of travel. Passes can be activated up to 6 months after issuance.
Go buy your copy(s) of the book at Amazon, iTunes, Barnes and Noble, or Kobo.
Send a copy of your receipt to [email protected].
Share the contest with your friends on Twitter and Facebook:
Tweet: Get the truth about love + a chance to win a trip around Europe: http://ctt.ec/J60Ie+ (I love these guys!)