Click above to listen to the podcast and read the show notes below for extra support. And don’t forget to download the free resource by clicking the button below— this week we are sharing 5 genius scripts you can use word-for-word to help you garner support in clearing out the clutter from your home.
If this is how you feel when it comes to decluttering your home, then this episode is for you!
You don’t have to go it alone, and you don’t have to alienate or irritate your partner and family to get them to help you. There is a powerful method to recruit help for your big projects, and today you’ll learn how to do it.
Not only that, but we’ve crafted actual scripts you can use in 5 different scenarios to get the help you need in decluttering your home.
This episode is ideal for you if you have:
- A partner who is unconcerned about clutter
- A partner who actively works against your decluttering efforts
- A family who is unconcerned about clutter
- No one in your house to help and need outside support
- Inherited a house and a bunch of stuff along with your siblings and don’t know what to do
Be sure to download today’s free resource guide with the actual scripts you can use to garner the support you need.
Get the resource guide for this episode in the Resource Roundup—a collection of our best guides to help you gain more time, space, energy, and money asap!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode
- The New Breed: Understanding and Equipping the 21st Century Volunteer by Thomas McKee
- Getting to Yes by Bill Fisher and Roger Ury
- National Association of Auctioneers
The biggest hurdle people face in decluttering (besides getting started), is what to do with the stuff they don’t want. Next week, we’ll tell you exactly what to do with it!