Click above to listen to the podcast and read the show notes below for extra support. And don’t forget to download the free resource by clicking the blue button below— this week you’ll get a flowchart on how to determine if something still fits in your life, whether it is a habit, attitude, relationship, situation, or possession!
“You’re getting too big for your britches!” That’s what my grandma used to say when I stomped my foot and asked for what I wanted, or when I behaved in a way that she didn’t like.
For a long time, I thought it was a bad thing to be called out like that (not that it stopped me for long). But now, I recognize it for what it is: GROWTH.
We all get too big for our britches. When it happens, it’s time to get new pants!
Today’s episode is about how to determine when you’ve kept a habit, activity, attitude, relationship, or possession past it’s useful date. Hanging on to what no longer fits means not enough room for what does.
This Episode is for You if:
- You feel a disconnect between the life you’re living and the life you want
- You feel stuck and unable to move, even though you want to
- You don’t feel like anyone sees who you really are
- Your friends and family don’t want you to change, even though you want to
- You feel trapped by the decisions you made in the past
Be sure to download today’s free resource: a handy flowchart to determine whether a habit, action, relationship, situation, or item still fits in your life.
Get the resource guide for this episode in the Resource Roundup—a collection of our best guides to help you gain more time, space, energy, and money asap!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode
- Island of Misfit Toys
- Life Lab is open for registration again! If you like the podcast, you’ll LOVE Life Lab. Click here for details.
We’re moving on to the ultimate uncluttering act next week: A digital detox. This mini-break from technology can rejuvenate your creativity, elevate your mood, and even solve that aggravating neck and back problem you’ve been having. Stay tuned next time for details on how to take a detox for a day, a week, or a month to regain your connection to the world.