Click above to listen to the podcast and read the show notes below for extra support. And don’t forget to download the free resource by clicking the blue button below— this week you’ll get a prep list for your next Digital Detox so you won’t stress about what’s happening online while you’re offline.
Summer vacation is just around the corner, and 60% of people say the traditional vacation doesn’t diminish their stress level.
Think it’s because they forget to disconnect on holiday?
That’s what it’s for, you know—relax, recharge, revive. And you don’t have to wait for your annual vacation to get it. You can unplug from the Matrix on a regular basis to recharge your energy, creativity, and relationships without falling out of the information loop or killing your career.
(Trust us. We’ve been doing it for years.)
If we can run an online business (!) and live thousands of miles away from our closest family and friends and still go offline on a regular basis, you can, too. Today’s episode will show you how and why you want to do this, and how it can be done without disrupting your life.
(Hint: If you don’t do it, your life is already disrupted.)
This Episode is for You if:
- You think you can’t ever be offline
- You find yourself distracted in real-life situation by your devices
- You want to reconnect with your partner, family, or friends without distraction
- You want to stop feeling like a slave to your devices
- You want to enjoy your next day off or vacation without worrying about work
Be sure to download today’s free resource: A Prep List to help you create a stress-free digital detox that will allow you to go offline without any flak in your job or personal life.
Get the resource guide for this episode in the Resource Roundup—a collection of our best guides to help you gain more time, space, energy, and money asap!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode
- Before you go offline, be sure to check out Life Lab! If you like the podcast, then you’ll love the community and support you get from Life Lab in living your Plan A Life. Click here to find out more.
- Scientists study “nomophobia” in this article from Scientific American.
- Episode 152 on sleep and blue light.
Do you have a problem staying motivated and following through on your goals? Then be sure to check out our upcoming series on Self-Discipline. If you don’t have any now, you certainly will by the time we’re done!