Click above to listen to the podcast and read the show notes below for extra support. And don’t forget to download the free resource pictured below — this week you’ll discover a fool-proof system to stop the self-sabotage asap.
Do you have a frenemy in your life? You know the kind of person we’re talking about: the one who pretends to be your friend but then goes around sabatoging you behind your back.
To your face, this person appears as a friend and says all the right things. But her actions reveal her as an enemy, even if she smiles while she does it.
Those people are jerks. If you’re smart (and we know you are), you distance yourself from those kinds of people.
However, there is a more dangerous frenemy in your life—one that isn’t quite as easy to avoid.
Your worst potential frenemy is YOU.
Self-sabotage is your biggest roadblock in achieving any goal, and the risk is high for every single person. Your caveman brain works against change and “protects” you from the risk of disappointment by undermining the very goals you hold dear.
In today’s episode, you’ll discover how to spot self-sabotage and the questions to ask yourself to figure out why you’re being a jerk to yourself.
This Episode is for You If:
- You consistently fail to meet your goals and you don’t know why
- Every time you feel like victory is in your grasp, you do something stupid to lose it
- You have a clear vision of success in your head, but nothing to show for it in reality
- You have a ton of excuses for why you don’t have the life you want
- You fail to finish what you start and you aren’t sure why
Don’t forget to download your free resource in the box below. This time, you’ll discover 5 Ways to Stop Sabotaging Yourself Right Now. Click the button below to get yours by email asap.
Get the resource guide for this episode in the Resource Roundup—a collection of our best guides to help you gain more time, space, energy, and money asap!
- Negative self-talk [podcast + guide]
- Busting the myth of “I don’t have time” [podcast + guide]
- How to turn envy into excellence [podcast + guide]
- Why self-discipline seems hard (but really isn’t) [podcast + guide]