Click above to listen to the podcast and don’t forget to download the free guides that explain in further detail the concepts we mention on today’s revealing episode!
“What does an uncluttered life look like on a daily basis and in everyday activities?”
“I mean, sure, the information on uncluttering and going for your Plan A Life is great and all…but what does it actually look like when you get there?”
And today we’ll start answering them in the first of a 4-part series on what our uncluttered life looks like. You get an entire episode for these areas: Personal, Business, Relationship, and Health.
Frank, open, and honest talk about what it took to get to our own Plan A Life and some of the benefits and drawbacks that come with the territory.
It’s as real as it gets without you coming to stay with us here in Spain.
This Episode is For You if:
- You like the idea of a Plan A Life, but you have no idea what that really means
- You wonder if the work to create a different kind of life is worth it
- You want to see what this weekly advice looks like played out in the real world
- You want to hear the trade-offs and see the not-so-sunny side of living your dream
- You like peeking behind the curtain at another person’s life
Instead of a single resource guide, this week we’ve compiled a list of all the ones mentioned or referred to in the show below.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Decisions Made Easy
- Why Self-Discipline Seems Hard (but is really easy)
- Live Life by Themes
- How to Get Back on Track
- Why We Bought a House in Spain
- Create a Routine You Love
- Get a Better Night’s Sleep
- Yearly planning (Part 1 and Part 2)
Summer Bonus Guide
Brand-new on the website is our Ultimate Guide to Downsizing. If you (or someone you know) is downsizing, moving, selling your house, retiring, buying an RV, building a Tiny House, or finally kicking the grown kids out…then this is for you.
All totally free, and all ready to read right this minute. Check it out here (and be sure to download the free bonus guide on the 10 mistakes to avoid so you get the full picture before you pack the first box!)
Next week the voyeurism continues with an inside look at how we run our business and manage our workday. This area of our life probably took the longest to unclutter, and we’ve got plenty of stories to share!