Ever wonder what goes on behind the mic?
In this episode, we’ll show you how we create a business and daily work life that supports our long-term business and lifestyle goals. After all, we didn’t do all the work to change our lives just so we could keep on working like we used to!
From how it came to be, to what we’re good at (and what we’re not), and how we make it all work with our personalities, lifestyle goals, and financial requirements, this is about as open as it gets with our business without giving you our banking passwords.
(And hey, not that we don’t trust you, but that’s not gonna happen!)
This Episode About Work is for You If You:
- Are curious about someone gets into this kind of business
- Wonder how a couple can work together without damaging their relationship
- Desire a different lifestyle but aren’t sure how to fit it in around your work
- Struggle with feeling overwhelmed at work
- Want to make the transition to working for yourself but you’re not sure if you’re cut out for it
- Need to feel more in control of your work and career but aren’t sure how to do it
Resources from This Episode:
- 7 Ways to Unclutter Your Email
- How to Say NO
- Your end-of-day ritual for daily success
- How to validate a business idea
- Creating a routine you love
- Why Self-Discipline Seems Hard (but actually isn’t)
- The Essential Entrepreneur Library
- Using Themes to Stay Motivated
- 5 Reasons You Waste Time (and how to stop)
Summer Bonus Guide
Brand-new on the website is our Ultimate Guide to Downsizing. If you (or someone you know) is downsizing, moving, selling your house, retiring, buying an RV, building a Tiny House, or finally kicking the grown kids out…then this is for you.
All totally free, and all ready to read right this minute. Check it out here.
MONEY! Want to know how money works in an uncluttered life? Tune in next week as we reveal what happens when you tie your money to your goals.