Click above to listen to the podcast and don’t forget to check out the resources below that explain in further detail the concepts we mention on this episode about how we “uncluttered” our relationship with money.
“Show me the money!”
Without a doubt, one of the most popular questions we get is around money. No one feels like they have enough, or they have enough but they don’t like the work they have to do to get it.
Hey, we get it. We’ve been in both scenarios at different times in our lives—struggling to make it to the next paycheck (“ramen noodles again?”) as well as feeling like we couldn’t leave the gilded cage of our demanding but well-compensated jobs (“hey, you’re on salary now—there’s no such thing as overtime pay!”).
So how did we finally get our financial act together and afford our Plan A Life? And what do our financial habits look like today? What do we spend to live this kind of life? That’s what you’ll learn in episode 175.
Even if your Plan A Life is nothing like the one we live, you’ll appreciate the inside peek at what a big life transition looks like from the perspective of our wallets.
This Episode About Money is for You If You:
- Are curious about how we financed our Plan A Life
- Don’t manage your money as well as you want to
- Feel scared about not having enough money in the future
- Don’t know how much your Plan A Life costs
- Feel like your money manages you instead of the other way around
Resources to Help You Unclutter Your Finances
- How to Fund Your Dream in Record Time [Life Lab course]
- Sell Your Stuff (the stuff you don’t need, that is) to jump start your financial future [Life Lab course]
- SWOT Analysis to get a 360-degree view of your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats around money [podcast + resource guide]
- Why Self-Discipline Seems Hard (but really isn’t) [podcast + resource guide]
- RTWExpenses is where we logged 3 years’ worth of monthly budget reports while we traveled the world
Did you know we’ve lost a combined 85 pounds since 2010? Or that we’ve normalized our blood pressure and cholesterol? On the next episode you’ll get a sneak peek into how we’ve uncluttered our health so that we give ourselves the best chance of living long, healthy lives. Stay tuned for episode 176!