You’ve accomplished a lot this month, from learning the basic decluttering styles all the way down to disposing of your old medicine.
Whether you made a huge impact on your space or simply needed to straighten up a drawer or two, give yourself a pat on the back.
Learning to let go of the junk serves two purposes:
- It frees your space, both figuratively and literally, so you can create the life you want.
- It teaches you that you don’t have to keep everything in life that comes to you. What you allow to stay in your life is a choice, your choice. And yes, again I’m speaking both figuratively and literally.
Below are some additional resources on the topic of decluttering.
We’ll still come back to this subject from time to time, but for now we’ll be moving on to the next topic in lifestyle design: MONEY. Stay tuned.
Additional Decluttering Resources
- Links to all the decluttering articles this month
- National Association of Professional Organizers to choose an organizer near you
- Organising Queen Blog for do-it-yourself tips
- Paperbackswap to exchange books
- Kindle 2 is for power readers who want to save both space and money. The price tag is steep, but worth it if you read a lot and live in a small space.
- Create master grocery shopping lists with Big Oven or MasterCook to prevent over/under buying.