Are you feeling a little fenced in lately? Need to break free and establish a little more freedom to go after your big dreams (or even your small dreams, like a day without checking email)? Read on for a list of great articles and websites I’ve found recently on the subject of FREEDOM.
- Leo at Zen Habits is ready to kill his email, and he shows you how to do it, too. And believe me, you don’t get more email than he does.
- Are you keeping a big secret? Telling it to the world anonymously can be a big relief. So can reading that other people share your secret. Every Sunday PostSecret provides a list of postcard secrets they get in the mail. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, and sometimes find something that hits pretty close to home.
- Less stuff means more freedom, and you can learn all about it in Getting Rid of It!: The Step-by-step Guide for Eliminating the Clutter in Your Life
Your Life. This is an ebook we put together after our popular series on decluttering.
- The Big Picture is a news photo blog from the Boston Globe. If you had to stay closer to home this year for vacation, you’ll appreciate the visual journey around the world through stunning photographs.
- Trent at The Simple Dollar asked his readers for their best 10-word tip about money. If you are feeling less than free about your money situation, you’ll find some good advice here.
Have you established your Personal Independence Day yet? If so, what is your big dream and what is your date? If you are already on your way to living your dream, what was the first step you took? Let’s talk about it in the comments.