Last night we hosted our first live video event and had a great time doing it. During the 50 minute discussion we:
- Discussed the importance of asking for what you want and provided 5 actionable steps you can take
- Provided a sneak peak at an early version of our new web show intro video
- Answered reader questions about relationships and staying motivated
We enjoyed being able to share more insights into how to carve the life you want from the life you already have. During the course of the video we referenced a few links and resources to help you in your process:
- More practical information on “The Art of The Ask” is included in our book, Dream Save Do: An Action Plan for Dreamers.
- Shelly asked if we ever fought and we discussed our biggest fight in Scotland
- Learn how asking for what you want can lead to big experiences
- Doug wanted insight into finding someone to share his dream with and we discussing finding people with similar interests at Meetup.com
- In response to Rodney’s question on online businesses, here are 50 ideas for side businesses you can start.
If you cannot view the link below, click here to see it on YouTube.
We want everyone who has a dream to go after it. Help us spread the word by sharing this post with fellow dreamers in your life by clicking on the Facebook share button below.