The project is simple: If you have ever set a goal and achieved it, no matter how small or large, I want to hear from you. This 5-minute survey will ask you a few questions about the process, allow you to identify yourself if you want to, and give you some room to add your own comments. The survey will only be open for 5 days, and at the end of that time I’ll start putting our blog post together.
Some examples of achieved goals:
- Losing weight
- Saving money for a specific purchase or vacation
- Paying off your credit cards
- Completing a race or other physical fitness goal
- Mastering a new skill
- Writing a book
- Decluttering your house
- Going back to college and getting a degree
- Finding a better job
- Building a better relationship with your mate/friends/family
What can we hope to gain from this shared experience?
- Universal Truths: There are a lot of ways to get from here to there, but I’m betting there are some habits or attitudes that will be fairly common among people who have achieved goals.
- Inspiration: It is the reason Oprah is so successful – she showcases successful people and brings in experts to help those that need help. We’re going to do the same thing here.
- Practical Help: If you want to lose 20 pounds, save more money, improve your relationships (including the one with yourself), or create a better balance in your life, who better to learn from than someone who has already done it? I’ll include the best practical tips for a variety of goals to help you on your own journey.
Please note that anything you put in the survey will likely be published, but I will not use your name unless you give me permission. The important thing is to get your expertise out there to help others.
Click Here to take the survey, which should take less than 5 minutes of your time. I’ll be choosing a few respondents for a more in-depth interview, so if you have ideas for that please leave them in the comments section.
I’m so excited to hear back from you on this project!