Listen to the Show
About This Episode
This is episode 128 of the Married with Luggage Podcast, and today we’re talking about Scarcity, that fear that you don’t have enough money, know-how, or time to have the life you really want.
We’ve all been in situations in which we told ourselves we did not have “enough” (time/money/experience/knowledge) to go after something we wanted. This feeling keeps us from moving towards what we want and we convince ourselves it’s not possible.
In today’s episode we’re flipping that idea on it’s head and challenging you to look at the obstacle, and your life, in a different way. What if you HAD to do that one thing as if your life depends on it.
And frankly, living your BEST live does?
We’ve even included a special toolkit to support you and guide you through moving beyond scarcity towards what you want most.
This is the second show in the 3 part Obstacle Course series designed to help you overcome the biggest roadblocks standing in the way of living your best life. We’ll be covering:
- Episode #127 – Feeling overwhelmed and not able to move forward towards your best life
- Episode #128 – not enough time, money, tools, or knowledge to go after what you want.
- Episode #129 – we’re talking about the fears that stop us in our tracks and keep us from reaching our goals
- Click here to get your copy of the “How to Turn Scarcity into Prosperity” toolkit as discussed in the episode.
- Today’s sponsor is BlueHost. Are you starting a website to share your travel adventures or embarking on a new business? We recommend the reliable website hosting solution at BlueHost, as we use them for our own hosting services. You can find out more and get started with your own website in just minutes by going to MarriedwithLuggage.com/bluehost.
- Hat tip to our friend Melody Biringer of Crave for the fantastic idea of “flipping it”. This is a great way to change your perspective and move beyond those challenges that hold you back
- Listen as we talk about challenging assumptions with psychologist Karen Sargent way back in Episode #8 (wow, that was 120 shows ago).
On next week’s show, we’ll be tackling the third and final portion of our Obstacle Course series: Fear. If you don’t suffer from this vicious little bug then you simply aren’t human.