Thanks to all of you who leave comments on the blog, write us emails, and even call us through Skype. We’ve loved getting to know you all, and we are always happy to answer the questions you ask.
In fact, many of your questions and comments are so good they turn into blog posts.
We’re going to try something new here: a video show of us answering your questions or talking about topics that are important to you. (We thought of doing a live call, but with readers all over the world, it would be hard to schedule.) Everyone will get to benefit from some great 1:1 conversations we’ve been having with many of you.
This is your chance to ask us questions about things that matter most to you and get our take on it. We don’t know everything (some days it feels like we know hardly anything), but having the perspective of other people going through a big life change can be helpful when working through your own life shift. We love connecting with other people just for this reason.
Some of the things we are working on right now:
- Selling our house in a recovering market – ouch
- Warren is working through some “career break” issues
- Betsy is working on eating better and continuing to train for the half-marathon
- Our side business building WordPress websites is going well and we are going to take this biz on the road with us to see if it can sustain us long-term
- And all the usual stuff relating to saving money, downsizing, decluttering, relationship stuff, etc.
We’ll post the video next week, so be sure to get your submissions in now. There are 5 ways to do this:
- Leave a comment below
- Email us your question or include the YouTube link of your video question if you have mad skills like that
- Skype us your question at @betsytalbot
- Ask us on Twitter @betsytalbot
- Reply to this email if you are reading us through an email subscription
That’s all there is to it. And don’t go easy on us. We love to dive deep into this, and we don’t always agree on the answers. You may get up to 3 if Max the dog decides to weigh in.