In fact, the longer we’re in this “personal growth” business and interact with people who say they want change in their lives, the more “don’t make no sense” kinda stuff we see and hear.
Take the following, for example:
1. Crying about a problem but refusing to take action to fix it.
2. Working to change another person (good luck!) instead of yourself.
3. Refusing to do anything extra at your job unless you’re paid for it and wondering why you don’t get a promotion.
4. Using ‘player’ tactics to find a mate and wondering why everyone is so fake.
5. Hiding your true feelings and then wondering why no one ‘gets’ you.
6. Spending money you don’t have and then wondering why you’re broke.
7. Watching television every night but complaining you have no time to do anything.
8. Abusing your body with food, alcohol, or drugs to feel better and making yourself sick in the process.
9. Thinking about starting something for longer than it would take to actually do it.
10. Blaming other people for the problems in your life.
There are probably 100 more we could list, but we’d just belabor the point and waste your time. The truth is, there is no quick fix to find happiness or success.
There is simply an action by you and a result.
If the result isn’t what you want, it’s time to change the action.
Which finally does make some sense.
Speaking of action, Declutter Clinic is open for business. It’s a multimedia, online course that will show you how to remove the clutter in your home and create a Base of Operations to live the lifestyle you want. It makes complete sense to set up the systems and attitudes that will allow you to live your best life, doesn’t it? We even show you how to make a few bucks off your junk to go toward the life you really want to be living.
If this sounds like your cup of tea (we get to say that one more time while we’re still in England!), head on over to Declutter Clinic and check it out. We’ll see you there.