Waiting for a lightning bolt to signal the way to your next big goal? Can’t remember how long it’s been since you tried something new? Maybe a change in perspective is what you’re looking for.
That’s what we’ve been dealing with over the last few months, and this show clues you into the different ways we are handling this need for change and the push outside our comfort zones, as well as what it’s done for us.
This Episode Is for You If:
- You can’t seem to find a solution for your dissatisfaction and unrest
- You feel like you’re stuck in a rut
- You never read, watch, or listen to anything you disagree with
- You haven’t tried anything new in a long time
- You want to challenge yourself in a healthy way
If your perspective has been a little bit closed lately, or it’s just so familiar to you that you wonder what else is out there, then take a listen to today’s episode. You’ll discover our different ways of looking at it (perspective…ha!) and gain insights into how you can expand your thinking…and your horizons.
Resources Mentioned in This Show
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success, by Carol Dweck
- The Practicing Mind: Developing Focus and Discipline in Your Life, by Thomas M. Sterner
Are You Getting The Best Bets?
This free monthly email contains the best of Betsy’s discoveries for the month, including books, websites, videos, movies, music, and anything else that might appeal to a curious and adventurous woman over 40.
Is that you? You can check out the latest version here. (Including romance, sci-fi, mystery/thriller, nonfiction book recs PLUS research on how to fake your own death, among other things.)
If you want to get the next one, just subscribe via the button in the top left and she’ll be in your inbox with another edition next month!
Feedback on this edition:
“Love this idea, thanks for sharing! My husband was excited about the dark web, and I can’t wait to read Playing Dead :)”
“I love that you are connecting/marketing to multiple spheres of my life…”